Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany & Austria & Switzerland
For more than 60 years, Raven Industries has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing their strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high-performance specialty films, and lighter-than-air technologies. In 1956 Raven was founded in the US in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and has grown into a successful and highly diversified technology company. Their purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps them grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with their values.
Since 1978, Raven Applied Technology delivers impactful technology to growers and custom applicators around the world. Deeply committed to feeding a growing world population, Raven develops precision agriculture products that promote environmental stewardship, allowing farmers to grow more with less. Their technology reduces costs through more precise application, steers equipment in the field, wirelessly connects the field and the office, and promotes environmental stewardship with controlled outputs. Their product range exists of: Field Computers, Application Controls, Guidance & Steering, Wireless Connectivity, Cloud-Based Data Management, Boom Height Controls and Machine Control.
In order to strengthen its position in Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland and to achieve its ambitious growth plans, Raven is looking to fill in the position of:
Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany & Austria &
Ihre Aufgaben - Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany & Austria & Switzerland
To manage existing customer relationships, provide first line of contact for product issues and focus on new
business development and markets.
Your main tasks and key responsibilities
- Travel to customers regularly in Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Provide and/or coordinate sales and technical training on products.
- Demonstrate the company´s product line(s) to existing and prospective distributors to solicit sales.
- Seek out and develop sales opportunities in an assigned territory, account or market.
- Prepare price quotes, terms and delivery dates within guidelines.
- Develop product sales plans and lead the implementation of plans.
- Aid in the development of new product and product enhancement opportunities.
- Provide input for sales forecasting, planning and goals.
- Utilize and maintain a CRM tool.
- Represent Raven at trade shows.
- Keep Raven informed of competitive and market trends.
- Stay current on relevant technology trends.
- Assume direction for distributor/customer, manage and make decisions within the established guidelines for the division.
- Negotiate contracts and potentially draft/finalize proposals.
- Negotiate warranty and credit returns.
Ihr Profil - Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany & Austria & Switzerland
- Higher education level. A further business/sales qualification would be advantageous.
- A relevant commercial agricultural background in e.g. machinery, precision farming, agrochemicals, fertilizers etc..
- A few years of sales experience is necessary.
- Living in Germany.
- Eagerness to win deals.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent language skills in German and English.
- Flexible in approach
- A challenging and varied role as part of a dynamic team within an inspiring global company committed to growth.
- This job gives you the room for initiative and offers you the prospect of a dynamic career
- An excellent salary and benefits package (bonus, company car, laptop, GSM…)
Ihr Interesse geweckt? - Regional Sales Manager Southern Germany & Austria & Switzerland
- If this job sounds attractive and you meet the profile please send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to email@example.com.
- For more information about this job you can also contact Jos Douven on +31 (0)6 5194 1954 or Mr. Sylvain Serra on +33 (0)6 3100 5831.
- All further details about Raven can be found on their websites http://www.ravenind.com and http://www.ravenprecision.com
- More information about AFL Executive Search http://www.aflsearch.com.
There is an exclusivity agreement between Raven and AFL Executive Search GmbH for this search. We therefore kindly request you to contact us if you have questions and/or you want to apply for this job.